AOTEAROA Womens Tee - Rose
- Free shipping with orders over $50
- Low stock - 2 items left
Our Aotearoa tee in our new women's fit Dusty Rose / Rose, about as NZ as NZ gets. A semi fitted silhouette with a longer length and flattering scoop neck line differentiate this model form our standard tees.
The design "Aotearoa / The land of the long white cloud", was hand drawn by Wellington artist Dunstan Blay ( www.dunstanblay.com ) to deliver a classic old school outdoor vibe.
|Half Chest (cm)||41||43||48||53||58|
About our Tee:
When choosing our signature tee range we hunted high and low, determined to find the perfect tee, we purchased as many different tees as we could find, washed them, wore them and washed them again, generally gave them a bit of a hard time. We ended up with one clear winner, by far the best tee shirt we found, we’d say one of the best cotton tees available in NZ. We know it's a big call but wait till you put it on. Mid weight comfort and buttery softness due to its enzyme wash during manufacture combined with the 100% ring spun combed cotton.
The women's Aotearoa Tee comes in a semi-tailored fit, a relaxed, yet not baggy fit with a slightly longer drape.
- Mid weight 183 g/m²
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Enzyme wash fabric for an ultra smooth finish
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar for all day comfort
- Clean double-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- Semi fitted, contoured cut with side seam
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- T-Shirt made in Bangladesh
- Artwork designed in Wellington, New Zealand
- Screen printed in Geraldine, New Zealand
- We recommending washing in cold water with a quality detergent.
- To maintain the quality screen print we suggest air drying naturally, were possible avoiding tumble dryers
- The cotton fabric has been pre-washed to pre-shrink the fabric before first wear