Hemp Trucker - GreyRegular price $29.00 Sale price $20.00
Our Hemp Trucker cap features the iconic Aoraki / Mt. Cook our custom woven badge.
Hemp doesn’t wear out, it wears in. As a fabric, hemp provides all the comfort and softness of a natural textile but with a superior durability seldom found in other fabrics.
Size: OSFM (57cm - 61cm)
- Hemp blend (55% Hemp / 40% Cotton / 5% Polyester)
- Structured, low profile, head hugging 6 panel design
- Deep pre-curved peak
- Embroidered eyelets to ensure ventilation
- Padded cotton sweatband for all day comfort
- Plastic snapback fastener to ensure a great fit
- Nylon mesh side and back panels
- Fitted with our high definition MNTN logo badge
Hemp is the true wonder material, one of the strongest and most durable natural textiles. Not only is hemp strong, it also holds its shape once formed, stretching less than any other natural fibre.
Hemp has to be one of the earths friendly fabrics known to man, it's easy to grow, requires no pesticides, minimal water and does a great job of pulling carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. it's a win, win, win for everyone.