HGSF Tee - Navy
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Our Heaps Good Since Forever tee in black/copper, about as NZ as NZ gets.
Our classic design pulls in all the key elements from our wild place, the mighty Aoraki / Mt. Cook front and centre, celebration of Aotearoa in all of it’s beauty.
About our Tee:
When choosing our signature tee range we hunted high and low, determined to find the perfect tee, we purchased as many different tees as we could find, washed them, wore them and washed them again, generally gave them a bit of a hard time. We ended up with one clear winner, by far the best tee shirt we found, we’d say one of the best cotton tees available in NZ. We know it's a big call but you wait till you put it on. Mid weight comfort and buttery softness due to its enzyme wash during manufacture combined with the 100% ring spun combed cotton.
The Heaps Good Logo Tee comes in a Classic Fit, a relaxed, yet not baggy fit.
- Mid weight 183 g/m²
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Enzyme wash fabric for an ultra smooth finish
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar for all day comfort
- Clean double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- T-Shirt made in Bangladesh
- Artwork designed in New Zealand
- Screen printed in New Zealand
- We recommending washing in cold water with a quality detergent.
- To maintain the quality screen print we suggest air drying naturally, were possible avoiding tumble dryers
- The cotton fabric has been pre-washed to pre-shrink the fabric before first wear