Trucker Mitre Grey
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Classic worker's cap upgraded.
Nothing more O.G. than a trucker cap. At MNTN we can take this classic to new levels. The MNTN trucker features our full size MITRE PEAK / RAHOTU HD Woven patch.
- Classic 5 panel trucker design with pre-curved peak
- Charcoal Grey Heathered polyester fabric peak and front panel with nylon mesh side and back panels
- Padded cotton sweatband for all day comfort
- Adjustable plastic tab closure at rear for a custom fit
- OSFM - One Size Fits Most
- High peaked for maximum ventilation
- Full size High-Defintion Woven Patch (120mmx35mm)
About Mitre Peak:
Rising above stunning Milford Sound is Mitre Peak, at 1692m above sea level it’s distinctive formation makes for one of the most photographed mountain ranges in New Zealand. The distinctive shape of the peak in southern New Zealand gives the mountain its name, after the Mitre headwear of Christian bishops. It was named in English by Captain John Lort Stokes, the Maori name for the peak is Rahotu.
Part of the reason for its iconic status is its location. Close to the shore of Milford Sound, in the south-western South Island, it is a stunning sight. The mountain rises near vertically to 1,692 m, i.e. just over a mile, from the water of Milford Sound. The peak is actually a closely grouped set of five peaks, with Mitre Peak not even the tallest one, however from most easily accessible viewpoints, Mitre Peak appears as a single point. The road access to Milford Sound is via State Highway 94, in itself one of the most scenic roads in New Zealand.
The Heathered trucker is made from polyester face combined with a nylon mesh back section. Generally caps are not designed to be washed, if you do need to clean the cap we recommend spot cleAning with a light brush first, if need be, a gentle hand wash in cold water followed by air drying out of direct sunlight.