You can return any item of MNTN you've purchased directly from mntn.co.nz as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
RETURN VIA POST:
Process a return...
- Start your return process by writing a quick note with the details of the return and your preferred outcome.
- Please note your original order reference number. The original order reference number is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to MNTN without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
- In your package please include your returned item/s. Feel free to re-use the outer parcel packaging we sent you to reduce plastic consumption, but please cover up the old tracking information to ensure it’s delivered to the correct address.
- If you have lost the label, please send your returns to
Unit 1 / 39a Wilson St
Return postage is the customer's responsibility. To find your closest Post Office: Click here
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. MNTN is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your original order number when you correspond with us.
- Exchanges may be for an alternate model/colour of same style or an item for the same value. Subject to item availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- We cannot accept Cash on Delivery.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund or exchange given.
We will replace your MNTN hat/garment within 12 months of purchase if it has been damaged due to faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please return your garment as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and send you a replacement. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to process your warranty item.